GDPR has changed how schools need to operate...
“There’s a lot in the GDPR you’ll recognise from the current law, but make no mistake, this one’s a game changer for everyone.”
“To meet the challenges I’ve described, we need to move from a mindset of compliance to a mindset of commitment: commitment to managing data sensitively and ethically.”
“Accountability is at the centre of all this: of getting it right today, getting it right in May 2018, and getting it right beyond that.”
Information Commissioner 18 January 2017
The Essential Service
- A member of the team will be the named DPO for your school.
- The team will assist with Subject Access Requests and FOI requests.
- Be the first point of contact with individuals requesting data and reporting breaches.
- Ongoing remote support to your school.
- Contactable by phone or email at anytime we will be there to help answer any GDPR inquiries to make sure you are compliant.
- Assistance with model policies and privacy notices.
- A training session for staff/governors and other interested parties about the GDPR implications and how to best manage data.
- This training could be a Twilight session, part of a staff meeting, or part of an INSET day.
- Regular updates to changes with data protection regulation and best practice
- Guidance and practical tips from our extensive network of schools on how to best stay complaint.
Audits and on site visits can be arranged with an additional fee.
Contact us for a quote for your setting
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies